Career in Real Estate
In order to become a Real Estate Salesperson (agent) in the state of California you are required to successfully complete three college-level courses (Real Estate Principles, Real Estate Practice, and one elective course) and then pass the Salesperson State Exam. Visit the DRE’s website for more detailed information. DRE Sponsor ID: S0204
Students who select Physical Textbooks get access to the Live Tutorials for Real Estate Principles, Real Estate Practice, and Real Estate Finance. Live Tutorials are designed to help guide you through the correspondence courses with an instructor. Each course consists of five lessons; each lesson covers three chapters. Instructors will guide you through the course highlighting relevant information and help guide students through the correspondence course process. Tutorials are optional but recommended. You must read the textbooks at home and complete the quizzes and final exams via your online account.
Schedule: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6-9pm Live Online Webinar
This package includes:
- ALL THREE REQUIRED COURSES – Elective List, Select Upon Checkout
- TERMS & DEFINITIONS AUDIO to help familiarize you with real estate jargon, one year access to the
- One-year access to the COMPUTRAINER: online state exam practice questions
- Live 2-day SALESPERSON CRASH COURSE to attend the weekend immediately prior to your state exam!
- Physical Books + Live Tutorials
Physical Textbooks, Online Quizzes & Finals, Live Tutorial Option
Live Tutorials for Principles, Practice, and Finance are designed to help guide you through the correspondence courses with an instructor. Tutorials are optional but recommended. Read the chapters at home before class. Instructors will guide you through the course highlighting relevant information. Quizzes and finals online.
Step to Register
- Select Location Below
- Select Physical Books & Live Tutorials
- General Information Page Read & ACCEPT
- Elective – Select Real Estate Finance
- Enter Billing Information
- Enter Payment Information
- Agree to Terms & Conditions
- Submit Order
Once registered, you will get a call from Real Estate Trainers (LA) to verify you selection, email address & shipping address before the books will get shipped.
TULARE COUNTY & KINGS COUNTY
Live Tutorial Schedule
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6:00-9:00PM
Streamed Live via GoToWebinar